Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Blog Coming Soon!


Matthew 28:6
He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay.
I am very excited to say I have finally chosen a blog designer and will be updating my blog with the new look in 3-4 weeks! I will also be registering a domain so that my address is easier to find! Don't worry if you are already subscribed you will not need to do anything. The blog will still be hosted here at blogspot.


Check out the designer I am using she has some great stuff and is incredibly reasonable!


Things to look for next week include a post on our homeschool space and how I organize our supplies (more detailed than my snapshots I took a few weeks back), a winner for the subscription to HSE magazine, and a new great giveaway from currclick! We have also recieved 3 more postcards for Project Postcard!


Have a blessed Easter!!

No comments: