Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

For more menu planning click the link above!

I wasnt very good at keeping my menu plan last week. I did fix something every night but since my brother was here it was a bit all over the place depending on what he wanted. This week I am going to start putting together a Home Management Binder so keeping to our menu plan falls into getting my home organized. Thursday is farmers market day so I am running low on fruit and veggies at the moment. Trying to hold out but might have to make a run to get some to tide us over.



Monday-Chicken nuggets with oven fries

Tuesday-Baked Tilapia with steamed veggies

Wednesday-Steak Bites with sauteed greenbeans and corn



Thursday-Teryoke Chicken Stirfry

Friday- Shepherds Pie





Once I get my planner up and going I may even try planning lunches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to get a housekeeping notebook together, too!

_bria