Monday, July 19, 2010

One Down Two to Go

That is if Keira and Colton actually follow through with their plans to wed. Yep, our 5 year olds have decided, with absolutely no prompting from their parents, that they are betrothed. I'm not really sure when it happened, but now the two of them can't get enough of each other. They have planned it all out from when the wedding will be (sorry hons if I have to sign paper work for you to get married you are too young!) to what Keira will be wearing (I think she pulls off Sleeping Beauty wonderfully). Before we left for England Colton gave Keira a dog that she sleeps with every night, and he has even bought her a ring ($.25but its the thought that counts right?).

Of course, we don't really know if they are going to get married, but these two have the most unique friendship I have ever seen at this age, and I hope that they carry it on no matter if marriage is in the future or not. But just in case it is, Colton, you are prayed for often!


2 comments:

Brandie said...

I love those two!

Anonymous said...

I teared up a bit when I read he gave her a little dog. That's so sweet. I love it.

Bria