Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book


This just looked like a really fun one to participate in! With it also being Wordless Wednesday I thought it was the perfect way to sum up the day with just a few words!



Outside my window...It is getting dark


I am thinking...about my quilt that I need to finish


I am thankful for...my parents who have so graciously watched my kids while I take a night class


From the kitchen...the dishes are still in the sink and will probably stay there until tomorrow


I am wearing...a red shirt and jeans


I am creating...this blog LOL


I am going...to the farmers market with my bestie tomorrow


I am reading...A Time to Dance by Karen Kingsburry


I am hoping...to cuddle up with my honey later


I am hearing...silence! Imagine that!


Around the house...I have been neglectful today. In my defense I really did NEED to have my unibrow waxed!


One of my favorite things...praying in the evening with the kids. Brianna has the cutest prayers and Keira bursts into tears every single time because she is nervous


A few plans for the rest of the week: Farmers Market tomorrow, school and cleaning house Friday and Friday evening I am going to Deaf chat at Starbucks, Saturday hopefully taking it easy, Sunday easter services and lunch with the family!


My picture thought is in my Wordless Wednesday post below!

No comments: