Sunday, March 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I attend college classes on Mondays and Wednesday while my parents watch the kids until I get home. For this reason I am having to do things that bake on those days so that my parents can just pull it out of the oven and it will still be warm for my husband when he gets home about 45 min after I leave.

Monday: Baked Tilapia with roasted mixed veggies

Tuesday: Crock Pot BBQ Brisket Sandwiches with corn on the cob


Wednesday: Rotisserie Chicken(from brookshires) and Potato Wedges and one other veggie to be determined


Thursday: Famous Pork chops with steamed mixed veggies


Friday: Teriyaki stir fry with rice and snow peas


Ok, I am asking my friends to hold me accountable to menu planning each week! Click the logo at the top to see other MPM bloggers!

No comments: