Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update on Project Postcard



A few weeks ago I posted HERE about a project I was starting with the girls. We are trying to collect one postcard from all of the states. Last week we started getting our postcards starting with Arkansas! Let me tell you! There is nothing quite as exciting for a 5 or 6 year old as getting their own mail! My girls are still quite young so I am not overloading them with work. We learned the Capital and colored pictures of the state flower, flag and bird. Since these pictures were taken we have received Tennessee and North Carolina as well! We still need lots more postcards so if you are able to help please let me know at molder.anna@gmail.com. We would be happy to send you a postcard back in return! Brianna coloring the state flower of Arkansas, the Apple Blossom.

Keira coloring the state flag.





No comments: