I don't usually participate in these but thought that it would be a fun way to get to know some new bloggers. Thank you Jenny!
The rules of the award are:
Thank the giver.
Tell seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen bloggers with the award.
Seven things about myself (in no particular order):
1. I am chronically unorganized. I want to be organized, but just can't seem to get there.
2. I'm not good with activities that require long term commitments. Something always seems to get in the way. We do our activities in short bursts. It just works better for us.
3. I absolutely can not stand the look and feel of wet bread to the point where I won't even run the disposal with bread in it.
4. My mom met my husband on the internet and then introduced us.
5. I love watching Discovery Channel type documentaries.
6. I don't like cake. I never have. My mom tells me I licked all the icing off my cupcakes from as young as 2 and wouldn't eat the cake.
7. My brother and I have "song offs" where we start with one song and then take turns doing others using words or themes from the previous ones. These can sometimes last for hours.
And now for the awards...
1 Sunflower Faith
2 Under the Golden Apple Tree
3 Treasures from a Shoe Box
4 Chris Growing Together
5 Gabes Babes
6 Teaching Tikes
7 Roscommon Acres
8 Homemade School
9 The Attached Mama
10 Education Jump Off
11 The Writing Garden
12 Ben and Me
13 Walnut Acres
14 Cows Don't Moo
15 Somewhat Muddled Musings