Thursday, December 30, 2010

TLC's Extreme Couponing

Picture credit: Discovery Press Web

TLC debuted a new show called Extreme Couponing last night. I didn't see the show but wow it was the buzz on my facebook today. And I get it. I am a couponer. I understand the high from saving 95%. I understand the pride that comes from knowing you are saving your family money, but these shoppers take it way too far. Anything that becomes a obsession becomes a god in your life and we all know how GOD feels about that one. Save yourself some money by couponing. I think we are called to be good stewards of our money, but don't do it at the expense of your family and remember when you take 60 coupons into a store for a single item, that other families are struggling too and need that free shampoo just as much, if not more, than you do. In the mean time check out my friend Stephanie's site over at http://www.couponing101.com/ and learn how to coupon shop with self-control and integrity!




No comments: