Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Off to England We Go!

T-4 hours. We are England bound this afternoon! My husband is from the UK and we try to make the trip over there to see grandparents who are no longer able to travel here to the US (and his other family members of course). Even though I have made this trip several times, I have had to pray constantly for the nerves to go. Something about having 3 young children on 2 very long flights, over the course of 24 hours, while changing timezones, right before meeting family they may or may not remember makes me nervous!

We are looking forward to fun time though and I have plenty planned to keep us busy from visiting Edinburgh Castle to hanging out at Cheeky Monkeys to blow some time. The kids always get fussed over and Brianna, having gone with her daddy last year, is more than ready for that again!

Well, it's time for me to fly (I know clever right?!) so I can get all the final details sorted before we leave! Will blog again as time allows!


Lessons on England:
England Lapbooks

No comments: