Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stepping into Scentsy: Becoming a Consultant




I have always said I would never do direct sales. I actually LOVE throwing the parties but I never had interest in selling. Until I met Scentsy. Ahhh. My husband "doesn't allow" lit candles (yeah I could push it but he doesn't like it and it is sooo not worth fighting over), and frankly with all of the toxins in them, I don't care for them either. Scentsy was the perfect solution. It is wickless and and toxin free! No worries about flames and no worries about what my children are breathing in. Best of all, it is pretty and there are so many wonderful scents to choose from.


So, most of you know I quit doing pre-k and that I also occassionally make jewelry so why another "job"? Well, I quit pre-k because it took up alot of school time with the girls. As much as I loved it, I just couldn't keep up with what we needed to do and the jewelry, well I do still do that, but it requires alot of time shopping and then making. I still love to do it, but just can't make it a "full time" thing.


Scentsy is going to allow me to schedule when it is convient for me and I can do as many or as few parties as I need to each month. At the end of it, if I fail, I still have a great scentsy kit that I can use up and was worth the money!

Please take a moment to check out my site and if you live in the Dallas area and need a rep or want to host a party and earn free stuff! Any parties booked in June will also get an extra gift from me and I will provide Scentsy door prizes to give away at your party.

Anna's SCENTsational Scentsy Web Page



No comments: